- Define or review a business problem or opportunity using problem and opportunity analysis techniques in order to develop a solution scope.
- Identify key deliverable based on the business requirements in order to manage customer expectations and direct the achievement of project goals.
- Review the business case, and the project goals and objectives, in order to provide context for business analysis activities.
- Develop the cost management plan based on the project scope, schedule, resources, approved project charter and other information, using estimating techniques, in order to manage project costs.
- Write requirements specifications using process (such as use cases, user stories), data, and interface details in order to communicate requirements that are measurable and actionable.
- Manage task execution based on project management plan by leading and developing the project team in order to achieve project deliverable.
- Manage changes to the project by following the change management plan in order to ensure that project goals remain aligned with business needs.
- Obtain final acceptance of the project deliverable from relevant stakeholders in order to confirm that project scope and deliverable were achieved.
Candidate must possess listed skills;
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Must have analytical approach and Relationship building
- Good understanding of Agile project and SDLC project